Montag, Dezember 06, 2004

Keep your perineum on!

A man was seen flailing senselessly at the Internet

My internet connection is one the way to being restored, a charming and beautiful woman has offered me a TV, and I cleaned my apartment last week. Of course, all of this really means nothing to anyone else, but there it is. If you were wondering why I didn't get in contact with you last week, one of these things is probably the reason.

Mimi Smartypants, who has the smartest pair of trousers in Cyberspace, had a nice post which emphasizes the difference between blogging and online diaries. I'll decline the thesis offer, but it's neat to be in the middle of this still-emerging (?) form. There does seem to be a self-sustaining discussion about the rules and purposes of blogging. Leading figures? Dave Weiner, to whom I broach no link, and my own favorite, the ever-idle Maciej. Five points to him, and to myself, for odd and somewhat-surreal "defining the medium through the medium" posts!