Mittwoch, November 17, 2004

Scr(e)am

I thought that I would take a break from my long-winded anti-Empire propaganda for a minute and applaud a truly great American institution.

Go NASA! I love you guys. You take all the fun of being a 14-year-old boy interested in blowing sh*t up, and make it Science. That is undeniably awesome.

Congrat's on a successful flight. This is also undeniably awesome. I would hope for continued funding for stuff like this, but the Moon will be fun, too, once we get there. (Keep an eye out for these guys, though -- they're bad news up in that 'hood.)

Anyway, as far as cool toys go, I'd like to build my own Scramjet. If I ever got rich, I'd play with this kind of stuff, too.

For more cool physics, chemistry, politics, humor, and other internet-y crap (all in a language you don't know!), check out Megawatt. (Don't be afraid of the Fetishism.)